Individual and Corporate Sponsorships provide financial stability to the organization by funding operating expenses. Sponsorships allow you to designate your gift for a specific purpose. Sponsorships are available in the following areas.
- Principal Chairs, Concertmaster and Principal Violin II, Cello, Double Bass, Bassoon, Oboe, Horn and Tympani at $1,000 to $4,000 for a partial or entire season respectively.
- Advertising and Concert Playbills – $1,500 to $2,500 respectively per concert weekend.
- Concert Sponsorships – both performances are $10,000; one performance is $5,000.
- Sponsors for soloists who perform with the orchestra are $2,000 per concert weekend, $8,000 for all four of the season’s concerts.
- Visiting soloists need a place to stay, meals and transportation for maximum of three nights, Friday (dress rehearsal) through Sunday’s performance. Providing your home to a musician or funding his or her stay at a Naples hotel is valued at $1,000 per concert weekend.
- The Ralph Stewart Student Scholarship $1,000 per student.
- Gifts of $30,000 or more will be named for the donor in perpetuity.